Friday, August 21, 2009

Today it is All About Holland America....


Many updates from Holland America this morning. I particularly like this one:

Holland America Line Expands Group Advantage Program Features
I mean, martini classes? Who could say no to that?

Then there is their Well-Being, Suite Amenities and Suite Elite Packages featuring select combinations for fitness, luxury and revitalization.

And one day maybe press releases such as this one will actually affect me. 114 days? 128 days? It's all good from where I'm sitting. Holland America extends 2010 Grand World Voyage

2 comments:

  1. Nice, This Post is very much relevant and Informatics. I was in search of such kind a stuff. So, I like this, what You have shared. Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort.

    ReplyDelete