Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shore excursions I have loved: Aruba


I was going to write a post this morning going on about my new-found love for my netbook. Maybe later. But in the meantime, I thought I'd post the link below first.

Shiver Me Timbers!

I was approached by Virgin Holidays a few days ago to write a guest article for their blog. They have just posted it so I thought I'd share the link here. It's about one of my favourite shore excursions ever - a sailing and snorkeling trip out of Aruba on the Mi Dushi. We did this as a private tour a couple of years ago while on the Sea Princess. When we were on the Grand Princess last year the ship offered it as part of their excursions, but at twice the price.

This is a highly recommended tour if you like sun, sailing, snorkeling and fun!

Okay: for some reason I can't figure out how to make the link above active. Grrrrr..... you can either cut and paste the link OR if you click on the title of this article that will take you there.







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Aruba Excursions And Tours are really great and awesome. You can enjoy snorkeling, deep sea diving, banana boat, motor scooter boat and many other wild and wet activities at the popular beaches.

    ReplyDelete